I have always been fascinated with the mind, emotions, and body, and how people can harness their creative power to change their lives for the better. The intersection of psychology, spirituality, and integrative healing continually moves and inspires me.
My work is targeted, multidisciplinary and effective. I bring two decades of study and experience in the healing arts together into an intuitive, holistic and multi-dimensional approach to emotional health and wellness that consistently brings powerful breakthroughs to my clients.
Hypnotherapy is the core of my work. And I build on that core by integrating the best of mind-body healing approaches from around the world to support, enrich, and deepen the results we achieve in our sessions. This body centered approach to hypnotherapy is ideal for resolving anxiety, IBS, trauma, chronic pain, migraines, depression, insomnia, and many other conditions.
Educational, training, and experiential highlights:
- Hypnotherapy Certification, Center for Hypnotherapy, Oakland, California. (2010)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy/5-PATH Certification, Banyan Hypnosis Center, Los Angeles, California. (2011)
- Traditional Thai Massage. Certified at Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Completed advanced studies in Thai herbal treatments and Jap Sen with Mama Lek Chaiya, and Chi Nei Tsang with Master Mantak Chia at the Healing Tao Centre in Doi Suthep. (2002-2013)
- Kundalini Yoga. Certified Teacher and member of the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Alliance, Berkeley, California. (2005)
- Permaculture Design Training. Permaculture Design Studies at the Sonoron Permaculture Guild, Tucson, Arizona. (2012)
- Certified in MPS-Micro Current Point Stimulation, Austin, Texas. (2011)
My background in permaculture design gives me an expanded framework for healing that includes the interrelationships between the health of the individual,the family, society, and the environment.
I provide concrete, simple ways for you to build a more naturally sustainable, lower impact relationship to all aspects of your life, including vocation, health, social and family spheres, and your environment.
I am a Co-Founder of Resource Method Trainings, Inc. and a Co-Developer of the Resource Method. I see clients in the Cabbagetown District of Toronto and teach Resource Method: The Basics and Advanced courses across Canada and the United States.